Internship Application closing date: 09 December 2020
Internship Location: Eastern Cape
To provide effective and accurate administrative and coordination services with respect to HR Administration, Benefits and Payroll within the HR Operations Unit.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Provide HR Administration, Benefits and Payroll administrative support
- Coordinate HR Operations Unit Events and Committees
- Administer third-parties procurement and payment processes
- Maintain accurate HR Operations filing and record management system
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION
- Matric (NQF Level 4) and three year Diploma (NQF Level 6) in Human Resources Management /Human resources Development /Industrial Psychology/Social Science.
- Planning & Organising.
- Performance Driven.
- Administrative Diligence.
- Team Work.
- Policy Adherence.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Financial Acumen.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected].
The appointment of candidates is subject to the verification of all their credentials (employment history, educational, financial, criminal and any other checks as may be necessary). Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and if you have not heard from us within three months of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.