Learnership Application Closing Date: 21 December 2020 @ 16:30
Learnership Location: National (all 9 provinces)
Stipend: R6000.00 per month
Our goal is to promote the advancement of human capacity development and provide adequate technical assistance to the different sectors throughout South Africa.
About the Learnership
- Employ University Graduate interns on a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Provide internship opportunity to youth between the ages of 18 and 28years
- Provides the opportunity for University graduates to gain workplace experience
- Enables up-and-coming young professionals to exercise their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced professionals.
- The University Graduates interns will be working under supervision of the Mentor / Supervisor at the allocated Host organisation, in the following field of studies: HR, Social Workers, Biomedical Technology, Finance and Community Development
Level of Qualifications: University Degree
- Human Resource
- Social Workers
- Biomedical Technology
- Community Development
How to apply
Interested candidates should forward CV, certified ID copy, Proof of Banking details,Tax certificate and proof of relevant qualifications, Bank confirmation letter to: [email protected]