Internship Application deadline is 18 December 2020
Internship Location: eMalahleni / Witbank, Mpumalanga
- Serious contenders would have completed their minimum three years National Diploma / Degree requiring practical learning in a form of an Internship;
- Students must have studied at a recognized South African Higher Education Training Institution (HETI);
- The learner should have achieved the relevant qualification at a HETI level;
- Minimum 3 Years National Diploma;
- Must be unemployed and a South African citizen.
- ATTACH THE FOLLOWING SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION:
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Valid South African ID – certified;
- Certified Qualifications (Diploma / Degree)
- Proof of residence.
How to apply
- First reference will be given to candidates from our host communities;
- Candidates should NOT have been in a similar programme within South32;
- Please note, this is a community practical training opportunity and does not guarantee employment with South32;
- If you have not been contacted within 28 days of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was not successful.