PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2022.
Bursary Application Closing Date: 30 September 2021
Our CA training programme prepares you for the exciting world of business. This programme will expose you to impressive teams in a stimulating business environment. You can apply for to our CA training programme any time during your studies, including Grade 12. If your application is successful, your learnership will begin after you have completed your honours degree or once you’ve received your Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA).
- Grade 12 with matric exemption and university acceptance
- Mathematics and English as subjects (Maths Literacy doesn’t qualify)
- An average of 60% for all your subjects
- Proficiency in English and strong communication skills.
We look for candidates with the following qualities:
- Whole leadership: I lead myself and others to make a difference and deliver results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate manner.
- Business acumen: I bring business knowledge, innovation, and insight to create distinctive value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Technical capabilities: I apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for clients, PwC and other stakeholders.
- Global acumen: I operate and collaborate effectively with a mindset that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Relationships: I build relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.