Nestle is offering South African graduates the opportunity to work with the company as under the Nestle apprenticeship programme. Graduates who apply and are successful are expected to work with Nestlé South Africa on a 24 months rotational policy, which would see the learner work in the various departments of the company.
After this period, you stand a high chance of securing permanent employment with Nestle South Africa as you are already familiar with company policy and practices and most importantly have the needed experience and skills required by the firm.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 70% pass academically
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must have a valid driver license
- An accredited degree in Commerce or marketing is an advantage
Interested persons can apply here https://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/Edenvale-Area-Business-Manager/597633101/?feedId=256801&utm_source=NestleCareers
Unilever Learnership 2020
Every year, Unilever Opens its door to hundreds of South African graduates, taking them in and giving the much needed opportunity to gain hands on experience in their various fields, with 2020 being no exception, Unilever South Africa has once again kicked off its learnership programme for South African graduates. The company is looking for passionate and graduates who are ready to learn and give off their best as learners are usually employed by the company when their learnership comes to an end.
- No criminal record
- Applicant must not have more than one year work experience
- Must be a computer literate
- Applicant must hold the matric certificate
- Should be a South African citizen
Interested applicants can apply here https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=200001U5&tz=GMT%2B07%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FBangkok