ProServ Company Limited is offering matriculants and grauduates the opportunity to work and gain experience in the company under the FirstJob Learnership Programme aimed at reducing unemployment in South Africa.
Succesful applicants will get the much needed opportunity to build their career in the banking sector, thereby setting them on a path to career success.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Applicant must be a South African citizen
- Should be unemployed for a at least a period of six months
- Must not have participated in a learnership programme before
- Applicants must have no employment history or partaken in any learnership programme organised by the FirstRand Group, the parent company of ProServ.
- Prospective applicants must have at least 34% or higher pass in English, Math or Math Literacy
- Applicants must not be less than 18yrs old and not more than 34yrs old