Eksom invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021.
Internship Application Closing Date: 18 December 2020
Internship Location: South Africa
Position : Learner Artisans X 35 (Generation Division)
Task Grade : TR5
Reference Number : 50738010YN/GX02
Description : Eskom is offering Artisan Training Programme Opportunities within various Departments in the following Disciplines:
- Mechanical, and
- Measurement Control and Instrumentation.
• Grade 12 with Maths 50%, Physical Science 50% and English 40% or.
• N3 Engineering with English 40%.
• NCV Level 4 Physical Science 50%, Maths 50% and English 40%.
Skills and Competencies
• Communication Skill, verbal and written.
• Have a conscientious self-discipline approach.
• Have high level of drive and motivation.
• Have emotional resilience.
• Be safety conscious.
• Be responsible and committed.
• Computer Literacy.
• This is a 3 year Training Programme where incumbent will be
afforded both institutionalised and on job training and will be given an
opportunity to attain trade test certificate.
How to apply
For submission, please drop your detailed CV, certified ID copy and certified Completed Qualification copies at nearest Eskom Power Station.
PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR YOUR APPLICATION.
NB*: (ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER APPLICANT IS ALLOWED)
“If you have not been contacted within 28 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.”
“Eskom is committed to equality, employment equity, and diversity. In
accordance with the employment equity plan of Eskom and its employment equity
goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited, to candidates
from under-represented designated groups. Eskom reserves the right not to make
an appointment to the posts as advertised. Candidates with disabilities are
encouraged to apply for positions.”