The Club Magazine Bursary is valued at R15 000 and is awarded to successful applicants who have an up-to-date subscription to Club Magazine. Prospective applicants are entitled to apply for the Club Magazine Bursary programme if one of their immediate family members have a subscription to Club Magazine.
The Club Magazine Bursary Programme will provide financial assistance to students studying at Damelin College, Damelin Correspondence, Intec College, Central Technical College, ICESA and City Varsity. The Club Magazine Bursary can only be used to fund the successful applicant’s tuition.
Club Magazine is a fashion and lifestyle magazine covering related topics such as beauty, celebrity gossip, tasty food recipes and healthy living. Club Magazine is owned by the Foschini Group (TFG) and is released monthly. Readers of Club Magazine enjoy benefits such as entries into monthly prize draws and shopping coupons.
Closing Date of the Bursary
Please note that there is no specific closing date for the Club Magazine Bursary Programme.
Club Magazine will grant bursaries to the first 12 applicants who have successfully applied for the programme monthly. (First come, first served)
About the Bursary
Club Magazine awards 12 bursaries a month to the value of R15 000 per bursary. Eligible candidates are those who boast an up-to-date subscription to Club Magazine. Applicants may also apply for the Club Magazine Bursary Programme if one of their immediate family members has an up-to-date Club Magazine Subscription.
Please note that Club Magazine Bursaries are awarded to the first 12 applicants who have successfully applied for the bursary monthly.
Bursary Requirements and Eligibility
Prospective applicants need to satisfy all of the requirements of the Club Magazine Bursary in order to be considered for the programme:
- Applications are open to South African citizens ONLY.
- Applicants or one of their immediate family members who have subscribed to Club Magazine.
- Applicants or one of their immediate family members who are up to date with their Club Magazine subscription payments.
- Applicants or one of their immediate family member’s with an up to date Foschini Group subscription.
- Applicants must be registered at a South African school or tertiary institution.
- Applicants who have not received a bursary from Cub Magazine within the last 36 months.
Please note that the Club Magazine Bursary Programme can only be redeemed at the following tertiary institutions:
- Damelin College
- Damelin Correspondence College
- Intec College
- Central Technical College
- City Varsity
What does the bursary cover?
The Club Magazine Bursary Programme will provide successful applicants with a R15 000 bursary. This bursary will be transferred directly into the applicant’s account, providing financial assistance to help cover the tuition costs.
The Club Magazine Bursary Programme will not cover the:
- Textbook expenses
- Accommodation expenses
- Failed examination rewrite expenses
Please note that the Club Magazine Bursary can’t be exchanged for cash. Successful applicants are required to start their part-time or correspondence programme within 6 months of receiving the bursary.
How to apply for the Club Magazine Bursary Programme
Kindly note that students applying for the Club Magazine Bursary Programme are required to do so online at – Club Magazine Bursary Programme Application
The following supporting information should be attached to the applicant’s application form:
- The applicant should provide their full name, cell number and email address.
- The applicant should provide their ID number.
- The applicant should provide their residential address, postal code and Province.
- The applicant should provide the name of their school or tertiary institution.
- The applicant should provide their grade and year of studies.
- The applicant should provide the banking details of their school or tertiary institution.
- The applicant should provide a motivational letter stating why he/she should be awarded the bursary.
The applicant must provide their Foschini Group Account number upon completion of the application form.
Failure to adhere to the application requirements will result in the application being disregarded.
TFG Club Magazine may be directly contacted for all relevant bursary related queries:
● Tel: 021 937 4429 – Club Magazine Bursary Dept.
The granting of the Club Magazine Bursary is at the sole discretion of TFG Club Magazine, Foschini and EDUCOR. These groups reserve the right to award or deny the bursaries.