If you are planning to study with bursaries for postgrad commerce, keep in mind you will be learning about accounting, finance, management, marketing and so much more. Bursaries for post grad commerce will assist those in need of financial aid.
Many companies in South Africa offers talented individuals bursaries in this field. We have compiled a list of some companies you can consider in this field. Have a look at them here.
Bursaries for PostGrad Commerce
Here are the most common career paths in PostGrad Commerce:
- Investment Banker – Corporate
- Chartered Accountant – Management
- Risk Manager
- Operational Researcher
- Management Consultant
- Underwriter – Insurance
You may also look at the following fields:
- Sales Executive
- Marketing Executive
- Human Resource Officer
- System Analyst
- Distribution Manager
- Retail Manager
- Logistics Manager
Postgrad Commerce includes the study of business and management aspects. These give you a wide selection of industries and businesses to consider when looking for employment. With a detailed understanding of finance, management, efficiency, operations and more, you could enter the construction industry, fashion, health, chemical, banking or even the food industry and more.
PostGrad Commerce Bursaries Requirements
Candidates wanting to study post grad commerce must abide by the regulations as set by each company. Requirements can include the list below and more depending on the company.
- Candidates must be South African citizens with a valid ID document.
- Candidates must have great academic records.
- Candidates must have a need for financial assistance.
- Candidates must have problem-solving skills.
- Candidates must have exceptional mathematic skills.
- Candidates must be able to function as part of a team and work well individually.
- Candidates must show exceptional communication skills.
- Candidates must be able to do research and creatively solve problems.
This study field also allows for further study depending on your intended career path. You can develop or hone your skills for international businesses, technology, finance and more. Take advantage of what life has to offer with a degree and enjoy the finer things.