General commerce is basically a general study of businesses and functions, systems and more. This usually include producing, supply chain, selling and buying, profits and loss, management and more. Bursaries for general commerce can open many doors for you in a variation of settings.
Many companies in South Africa offers selected individual’s bursaries for general commerce study. We have a list of some companies you can look at if you want to study in this field and need a bursary.
Bursaries for General Commerce
Here are some of the most common careers in this field:
- Marketing Specialist
- General Business Management
- Financial Advisor
- Human Resource Manager
- Project Manager
- Communications Officer
- Foreign Market Analyst
- Marketing Research Manager
You may also look at the following fields:
- Property Manager
- Purchase Agent
- Executive Coach
- Quality Control Auditor
- Stock Analyst
- Supply Chain Manager
- Brand Manager
General commerce will give you great skills to enter a number of different industries and businesses. Some of these could be sports, banking, sustainability, entertainment, property, technology or many other industries.
Bursaries for Commerce Requirements
Individuals wishing to study in this field will be required to meet the stipulations as set by the company they are applying to for a bursary. Some companies may have the following stipulations and more:
- Individuals applying must have a valid ID document.
- Individuals applying must be a South African citizen.
- Individuals applying must have great mathematic skills.
- Individuals applying must have a need for financial aid.
- Individuals applying must show exceptional communication skills.
- Individuals applying must think analytical and be good with problem-solving.
- Individuals applying must be able to work individually and as part of a team.
Are you good with organizing, numbers, and communication? Are you comfortable with yourself? Then this field may be ideal for you.