Physics, the study of motion and matter as it moves through time and space. It also studies forces and energy and how the universe moves. This field includes mathematics, natural science and philosophy, research, quantum science, biophysics and more. This field is constantly making new breakthroughs in technology, medicine, science and all parts of our lives. Are you seeking Physics Bursaries? Here is more detail for you.
There are quite a number of companies in South Africa offering bursaries for physics. Here are some of those companies listed below that you can consider if you want to study in this field.
Bursaries for Physics in South Africa
Look at these career paths in Physics:
- Seismic Interpreter
- Research Scientist
- Radiation Practitioner – Radiation Protection
You may also look at the following fields:
- Attorney – Patent
- Analyst – Investment
- Systems Developer
- Research – Operations
A degree in physics can offer you great work opportunities in a variety of fields. These include aerospace, engineering, defense, telecommunications, education, research, manufacturing, the oil and gas industry and many other business industries. You can also enter the financial industry, environmental, transport, legal, consultancy, IT and many other sectors.
Bursaries for Physics Requirements
Candidates entering this study field must meet all requirements of the company when applying for a bursary. The requirements may contain the following and more:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document.
- Applicants must have a need for financial aid.
- Candidates must have problem solving skills.
- Applicants must be analytical thinkers.
- Candidates must have strong mathematic skills.
- Applicants must be able to work as part of a team.
- Candidates must have excellent language skills for communication.
We live in a modern age filled with new and exciting developments. Physics is a great part of these developments and plays a vital role in the future. If the modern world is where you want to be, then physics may be your key.