Here is the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For the Free SHS Graduates. This is to enable the Free SHS Graduates gain scholarship into the various tertiary institutions in Ghana. In just four (4) steps, you can apply for Scholarship from the comfort of your home, then take an aptitude test and be interviewed in your own districts. Check sample interview questions here. Read All About The Online Scholarship Here .
Scholarship For Free SHS Graduates
Over 65,000 tertiary students are to benefit from full scholarship from the Government of Ghana in the next academic year.
The Ghana Scholarship Secretariat’s Online Scholarship Application and Administration System was launched in Accra. This is in line with Government’s vision to digitize and formalize government service delivery processes. Read All About The Online Scholarship Here
How To Apply For Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
Follow the application procedures by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat to apply for the scholarship the online scholarship application form:
- To Begin the scholarship application process visit: www.scholarshipgh.com
- Then click on “Sign Up” in the menu to Create an account on the online scholarship portal to register
- Afterwards login with the account created and Fill the online scholarship application form on the portal with the required details
- Then Upload your academic qualifications, admission letters, academic certificate and other necessary documentation in PDF format
- After filling the online scholarship application form, you may be required to complete an online aptitude test
- Those who pass the online aptitude test, you will be scheduled for a selection interview in their district.
Requirements For Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
To apply for the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates online, the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat, you must meet the following requirements as stated by the Ghana Scholarship Secretariat.
- You should be a Free SHS Graduate from any of the secondary schools in Ghana seeking admission into any tertiary intuition in Ghana.
Deadline And Schedule For Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship For SHS Graduates
- Application commences from 1st December to 15th December
- Nationwide selection interviews starts from16th December to 29th December
- Scholarship list, shortlists , Validation and Payments to institutions begins Second week of January onwards
Ghana Scholarship Secretariat Scholarship SHS Scholarship Application Procedures and Processes
- You may be required to take an online aptitude test during the application process.
- Afterward which you may appear before a panel for interviews in your selected district
- Your information will then be forwarded to the appropriate tertiary institutions choice of for confirmation and validation.
- Then You will be issued with Electronic award letters will by the Ghana Scholarships Secretariat.
- Scholarship list, shortlists ,Validation and Payments to institutions will be made in January