Here are the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) recruitment eligibility, Procedures, Requirements, Scratch Card and Deadline for the recruitment into the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF). This includes Enlistment Into The Ghana Armed Forces (GAF), Entry Requirements and General Eligibility for recruitment into the GAF.
Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment applicants are to have the following eligibility requirements;
- You Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- You Should be of good character.
- Not be less than 20 years and not more than 26 years by 6th June, for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years by Thursday 2nd May, for Short Service Commission.
- You Should be medically fit by GAF standard.
- You Must Not be bonded.
- You Must Not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
- You Should be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.60m (5’4”) for females.
- For Military Police; the minimum height for male applicants should be 1.75m (5`9“) and 1.70m (5’ 7”) for females and Must have the following:
- (1) BECE certification with Six (6) Passes at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- (2) WASSCE certification with Six (6) Credits (not less than C6) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- OR SSSCE certification with Six (6) Credits (not less than D) including Core English and Core Mathematics.
- OR GCE ‘O’ & ‘A’ Levels certification with Five (5) Credits (not less than 6) including English and Mathematics at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects and General Paper at GCE ‘A’ Level.
How To Apply For Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment
- Acquire a scratch card at GH₵50.00 from any regional post office in the country.
- Then gently scratch to reveal the “PIN” code. The scratch card can be used for three times until a record is successfully submitted.
- Then Log on to the recruitment portal at @ https://gafrecruitment.mil.gh/
- with any of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome.
- Afterwards read through the entry requirements thoroughly.
- Then Click on the Apply Now Tab to open the applicant authentication page.
- Afterwards Enter your card Serial Number, PIN code and select your preferred Arm of Service, type of commission and click “Submit”.
- Then Enter your personal details and take note of the following from pages 1 to 3:
- Page 1: Select your desired vacancy and provide all other required data.
- Page 2: Upload a scanned copy of your passport-sized photograph of dimension (200 x 180 pixels), enter a valid e-mail address, personal mobile phone number in the format (233244123456) and enter any other required data.
- Page 3: Enter the results of only the three required core subjects on your WASSCE/SSCE results slip, that is; CORE MATHEMATICSAND CORE ENGLISH. Enter your WASSCE or SSSCE Index number, WASSCE or SSSCE results slip Serial Number and select a Tertiary Institution from the list of schools.
- Then Enter your graduating GPA/CWA and provide all other required data. Upload only scanned copies of the following; WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip and First Degree/Certificate (Degree). NB: Each scanned document (Passport picture, WASSCE or SSSCE Results Slip, First Degree/Certificate) to be uploaded, should not exceed 1 (One) Megabyte and should be in JPEG picture format only.
- Afterwards Click on the Preview button to see a summary page of all data provided. Read through this page carefully and click on the back button, if there are any modifications to be made.
- Then Click on the submit button and expect an instant e-mail and text message, which includes your unique system generated Identification Number.
- Afterwards Print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, if you are shortlisted. However, if you lose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, click on the Check Details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you by SMS/E-mail and order a re-print.
Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment Application Process and Procedures
Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment Forms , Mode Of Application And Portal
The mode of application for the GAF recruitment is online application. However to get sample GAF recruitment forms for the recruitment visit the GAF portal.